Maintenance Delays Cost The U.S. Airline Industry over $9 billion Per Year.
Predictive Aviation Will Improve Passenger Safety and On-time Performance while Substantially Reducing Maintenance Delays.
Per-Minute Cost of Delays to U.S. Airlines
Predictive Aviation offers a breakthrough software program that uses current sensors and Flight Data Recorder (FDR) information to accurately predict probable aircraft component failure. Inflight data is downloaded from the aircraft’s FDR to computers running our software where anomalies are identified and analyzed.
Component failure probabilities are then forwarded to airline maintenance management for action.
Aircraft component failures cause flight diverts, delays, and cancellations. The cost is hundreds of millions of dollars in lost productivity, aircraft and property. Predictive Aviation Analytics Inc. can save an airline millions of dollars.
The patent pending predictive analytics uses computer learning techniques to “weigh” the data for better statistical analysis. When the program recognizes outlying anomalies it sends warning information in time to schedule corrective maintenance. Thus planes are less likely to break down, delay service, or require costly down time while parts are flown in.
- Alerts companies of specific planes with a high likelihood of malfunction
- Permits time to divert a plane into preventative maintenance, thus allowing more on-time flights
- Shortens repair times by reducing diagnostic steps needed to identify the failing part.
It also increases safety for passengers and flight crew as it:
- Reduces in air emergencies through advanced notification
- Identifies accident precursors to mitigate potential safety hazards
- Reveals pilot practices that may lead to engine or structural problems
Click here for more information.